Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Samviti Private Limited on behalf of NABI and other organizers of this conference. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The IFANS-2023. The IFANS-2023 offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or creating an account or making registration payment, creation and submission of abstract, etc, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, registered users, speakers, visitors, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE USER TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use the content of this website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- These are the terms and conditions which apply to all conferences and events, managed, organized or executed by NABI (hereinafter called IFANS-2023 Conference(s)), and form an agreement between you and us. We will not file a copy of our agreement with you. These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
- By Creating an account at Conferences website, you accept these terms and conditions. You should read them carefully before making a payment. We recommend you save a copy of them for your future reference.
- You acknowledge that the venue, timings, speakers and programme of the Conference are subject to reasonable changes.
- The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited at this Conference.
- If you cancel your Conferences booking, or do not attend the event, the event fee will not be refunded unless stated otherwise.
- Please ensure you take care of your personal possessions during the Conference as The organizers cannot accept any liability for them.
- Filming and photography may take place at all IFANS-2023 Conferences. You consent to your image and likeness being used in marketing and films without any payment to you.
- Filming and Photography shall not be allowed at Laboratories and Instrumentation Facilities.
- For the safety of all attendees, IFANS-2023 Conferences are ‘weapons free’ and all conference participants, including staff, volunteers, and attendees, are banned from possessing any object or substance intended to cause injury to others, including but not limited to firearms.
- Organisers of this Conference are committed to creating an environment where everyone can participate without harassment, discrimination, or violence of any kind. All meeting participants must be treated with respect and consideration. Registration for the conference is considered an agreement to abide by this code of conduct.
- Harassment of any participant (attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, staff member, service provider, organizer, or meeting guest) will not be tolerated. Unacceptable behavior includes (but is not limited to) unwanted verbal attention, unwanted touching, intimidation, stalking, shaming, or bullying.
- Discrimination on the basis of gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, national origin, or ethnicity will not be tolerated. Harassment presented in a joking manner is still harassment and constitutes unacceptable behavior. Retaliation for reporting harassment is also unacceptable, as is reporting an incident in bad faith.
- This Conference does not claim or guarantee that any papers will be published by any specific publisher or index. Publishers or organizations can decline to publish the conference proceedings that do not meet their quality standards.
- Conferences do not claim or guarantee that any papers will be indexed in any database. Indexing services evaluate conferences and independently determine what they will index.
- Authors are expected to attend the conference in person to present their papers and share their ideas. Organizers of this Conference can exclude or limit the distribution of any paper that was not presented at the conference.
- In order to comply with sanctions imposed by the UN, EU, US, and any local authorities, we cannot accept payments or registrations from the Crimea region of Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Iraq, Sudan, Belarus, Lebanon, Yemen etc. In case of any amendments in the list of countries, the same will be applied immediately without notice.
- We may revise our terms and conditions from time to time, for example to reflect changes in relevant laws or regulatory requirements or improvements we make to the IFANS-2023 Conferences.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws and the parties agree that the Honourable High Courts of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this agreement.
- These terms and conditions are a contract between you and us. No other person shall have any right to enforce any of the terms.
- All the participants should follow the covid behavioural norms instructed by the Government of India from time to time.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 5 - SEVERABILITY
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 6 - GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
SECTION 7 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 8 - CONTACT INFORMATION
- Queries about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org